Terms of Service
RENO Leads, LLC
Contractor Marketing Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT made and concluded between Reno Leads, LLC, dba KGRContractors.com of 12665 Portage St Doylestown, OH 44230 (hereinafter referred to as “Company” and the new applicant (hereinafter referred to as “Contractor”).
WHEREAS, Company is engaged in the business of marketing for, acquiring, selling and otherwise dealing in home improvement and construction Leads (hereinafter “Leads”;) and
WHEREAS, Contractor is engaged in the business of construction or home improvement trades; and
WHEREAS, Corporation will be providing Contractor with confidential information and selling Leads upon the terms and conditions set forth below;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of their mutual promises and undertakings set forth herein Company agrees to provide marketing services and to provide Leads for construction related services and Contractor agrees to pay for the services in the form of purchasing Leads, and for other good and valuable consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Contractor agrees to the following:
- Contractor agrees to carry active liability insurance sufficient to cover any losses resulting from problems arising from home improvement work in which he/she is engaged but not less than $50,000.
- Contractor agrees to carry active license if Contractor’s trade requires licensing by the state or local jurisdiction.
- Contractor agrees to make himself / herself available to give an estimate on accepted leads within 24 hours.
- Contractor agrees to pay for ALL purchased leads regardless of whether or not the Lead results in contracted business for Contractor.
- Company agrees to the following:
- Company agrees to provide leads as soon as possible after the lead is received to ensure the highest chance of Contractor obtaining a sales appointment.
- Company agrees to only sell Leads that have been screened to ensure that the customer wants to meet with a service provider and actually has a construction related project that needs done.
- No Responsibility for Damage. The Contractor agrees that the Company shall not be responsible to the Contractor for any loss or damage to the property of the Contractor on the premises of jobsite or for theft or otherwise, occasioned wholly or in part by the acts or omissions of the Corporation or any of its employees or agents or in any manner whatsoever.
- Indemnification. The Contractor agrees to fully exonerate, indemnify and save harmless the Corporation from and against all claims or actions, and all expenses incidental to the defense of any such claims or actions based upon or arising out of damage or injury (including death) to the persons or property caused by or sustained in connection with the performance of this agreement, or by conditions created thereby, and, if requested by the Corporation, to assume without expense to the Corporation, the defense of any such claims or actions.
- Refunds and Credits: In the event that a purchased lead cannot be reached or is not interested in getting a price on services, the Contractor must request a refund or credit by email within 24 hours of accepting the lead in order for a credit or refund to be considered. Corporation will make its own effort to re-verify the lead and issue a credit or refund if the lead is no longer valid. Contractor giving a price over the phone and not having the customer accept it is not grounds for a refund or credit.
- Pricing: Current prices for construction leads are based on the cost of the potential job and are as follows:
Potential job – under $500 – Lead Cost = $25.00
Potential job – $500 – $3000 – Lead Cost = $40.00
Potential job – over $3000 – Lead Cost = $50.00
*Lead prices are subject to change with written notice by Company.